Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with greater career progression and higher financial rewards? If so why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic role in recruitment.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing lawyers into new roles across businesses and law firms. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms) and our in house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies.
Your role would be to recruit in this market (hence the necessity for a legal based background). You will be trained to understand how to deliver a truly consultative service that clients and candidates value. You will be shown how to map the market, how to create and realise strong, long lasting business relationships and you will be trained how to effectively communicate with your clients and candidates. Eventually you will be a true specialist in your chosen field.
To succeed in this role you must be able to demonstrate a track record of your persuasive ability; be able to clearly define why you are money motivated; have examples of where you have been resilient and tenacious, wanting to work in an autonomous role where you need to be extremely pro active.
What the role involves;
- Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
- Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
- Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
- Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression, with clear targets. Your progression is influenced by your hard-work and the results you achieve
- Industry-leading training
- High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flier events.
- Ideally degree educated (a law degree would be preferential) or experience working within a legal environment – Barristers Clerks are proven to be great in this role.
- A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
- You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
- Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment or be able to demonstrate sales capability.
If you would like to use your experience within the Legal sector and specialise as a Legal Recruitment Consultant contact James.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.