2 Temple Gardens is a leading Civil and Commercial set of chambers comprising of 60 members (including 12 QC’s) with a strong reputation in each of its core areas of practice. Chambers are seeking to appoint a Junior Clerk to join our team.
This is a starter level position and is ideal for someone looking to commence a career in chambers.
- Keen to learn with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Photocopying and printing
- Delivering papers to/from court
- Lodging skeleton arguments and authorities with courts and tribunals
- Researching authorities and collating bundles in both hard copy and electronic format
- Reviewing and actioning emails
- Administration tasks including DX, post and stationery monitoring
- Working as part of the Junior Clerking Team to provide an efficient service to members of chambers
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries and develop an understanding of the requirements of the role within chambers
To apply, please forward your covering letter and CV to, Billy Hammonds, Deputy Senior Clerk (BHammonds@2tg.co.uk).
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26 November and early applications are encouraged.