Our Client, a leading set of Commercial Barristers’ Chambers in London with over 100 members, is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to the role of Junior Clerk. This important, hands-on support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment.
Suitable candidates will ideally be educated to A Level standard or above. They must show initiative and willingness to work in a pressured environment. They must be well presented, with good communication skills and a tidy and organised approach to the working environment.
You will need to demonstrate an ability to perform in the following areas:
- Delivering and collecting papers to and from courts, client offices and other chambers as required (this will often require a large amount of manual handling)
- Dealing with external post and parcels and distributing incoming post and courier deliveries
- Moving boxes of documents, papers and deliveries around chambers
- Printing, copying and compilation of bundles that come in by post and email
- Stock monitoring of catering and stationery supplies
- IT support including monitoring supplies
- Supporting marketing team with event administration and setting up for events
- Any other office-related tasks that may be required
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 24th June 2022
Early applications are encouraged and initial interviews with suitable candidates will take place immediately.