Our Client, a leading set of Barristers’ Chambers in London, is seeking to recruit to the role of Junior Clerk. This important support role will suit someone seeking their first position in a fast-paced professional services environment or those with some experience.
Suitable candidates will ideally be educated to A Level standard or above. They must show initiative and willingness to work in a pressured environment. They must be well presented, with good communication skills and a tidy and organised approach to the working environment. Previous experience of clerical or administrative work or work involving customers or clients is desirable but not essential.
You will need to demonstrate an ability to perform in the following areas:
- Delivering and collecting papers to and from courts, client offices and other chambers as required (this will often require a large amount of manual handling)
- Dealing with external post and parcels and distributing incoming post and courier deliveries
- Moving boxes of documents, papers and deliveries around chambers
- Printing, copying and compilation of bundles that come in by post and email
- Stock monitoring of catering and stationery supplies
- Preparing and clerking conference rooms including moving furniture
- IT support including monitoring paper and ink supplies
- Supporting marketing team with event administration and setting up for events
- Any other office-related tasks that may be required by the senior management team
All applications to email@example.com
This is an urgent assignment and early applications are encouraged – initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately